Friday, April 07, 2006

Still Waiting (Curse KESC)

Due to power failures in Karchi, Pakistan, we have lost so many things in computer. Power Supply, Modem, Ram and now AGP Card. I have also mentioned on my website, how hard is it living in Karachi. My AGP card was gone for repair on 20th March, 2006. It will be home in one or two days. Currently I am using temperory AGP card, which does not support Alias Maya, 3D software which I was currently using. I have to do so much, but time passes due to KESC - Karachi Electric Supply Corporation Limited.

On 5th April, they shut down the power for more than 2 1/2 hours, one was at 14:00 to 15:00 and second time 21:00 to 22:40. And today in morning near 5am also.

How can the country survive and develop, if there is not a proper electricity service.

No comments: