Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Mails that are Forwarded

I like to browse various web sites, where I use to read various interesting things, or found many useful things. The one I like most or the one which is useful for some one else or like to share, I forward that stuff to my contacts.

I like to share things. I never try or like to take the advantage alone. I like to spread the word, so every one can take the advantage.

If someone don't like the forwards, they are welcomed to tell me that he/she don't like the forwarded mails.

If anyone of you want interesting forwards (not everyday, depends when I get the good stuff), they can mail me any time.

Those who would like to be my friends only, can also contact me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it when you forward sites and info to me aabid keep it up !!:)